Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Lets Play.

From Mrs. Meyerhoffer:

4 Shows I watch:
  • Modern Family
  • Glee
  • Gossip Girl (Don't judge me)
  • The Price is Right
4 Things I am Passionate About:
  • My Little Sweet Jordan
  • Cooking
  • The Sun
  • Having a Ben of my own! (But I will have to wait)
4 Phrases I say a lot:
  • Can we get a drink?
  • He is so funny!
  • Agh.
  • Did you want to give me a massage?
4 things I have learned from the past: (I am still in the process of learning most)
  • Parents know best!
  • Don't judge, we may not know what is going on.
  • There is more to consider than what we first may think.....
  • Heavenly Father can see the whole picture, and He does answer prayers!
  • Be patient. (sorry, that was 5)
4 Places I would love to go:
  • Tahitti
  • Disneyworld (Emily, lets us 4 go together!)
  • A cruise anyplace warm!
  • Destin Florida
4 Things I did yesterday:
  • Layed at the pool and got a nice tan!
  • Went and got ice cream with my little sweet Jordan
  • Went to the grocery store
  • Went to this cute store called Charming Charlies
4 Things I am looking forward to:
  • The greatest summer ever!
  • November when BreAnn gets home!
  • Kaylies wedding
  • My birthday! (June 4th for all of you who may forget)
4 Things on my wish list:
  • For Erin to fly Ben to Georgia, or atleast let him sleepover when I get home!
  • For Blake to marry BreAnn
  • To be done with school FOREVER
  • To go on a family cruise!
ERIN MORGAN, WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY THIS FUN GAME?

No comments:

Post a Comment