Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Graduation

 Brigham Young University
 GRadUaTIoN ! !

This last weekend was Jordan's graduation from BYU.
HALLELUJAH!

It was such a fun weekend, and it all began Thursday.
Thursday was the Commencement Cerimonies.

Jordan's parents and sister were able to come in
for the event, which was so great to see them again!
(we hadn't seen them sense August!)

Dinner at Bucca Di Peppo's Thursday.

Then on Friday was the actual graduation.
My parents and Ryan came down, and of course, Jordan's family.

   
He is such a cute Graduate.
I am really glad Dallin will be living by is in California!
He got a job right accross the street from Google, so I am sure
we will be seeing much more of him!

   
My Family                                     His Family
Our Families


After Graduation, we headed up to Layton
and had dinner with more family.
  
  
  
   
  

Thanks everyone for making it so much fun!

And Thanks to Jordan too!


This is such an accomplishment for us,
(yes us)
and I am excited for our adventures ahead!

(I am expecting lots of visitors in San Francisco P.S.!)

5 comments:

  1. Yay for Jordan!! That is so exciting! Does this mean you get to be doe with school too? And have a child? Cause it should mean that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you guys! I can't even wait to be there in one year from now. And we could easily end up in Cali for Scotts job (I'm secretly hoping it's somewhere warm) I think its fun to live away and meet new people and have new experiences, you'll have fun :) Oh and tell Blake that Scott and I said congrats! That is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Jordan! Congrats!! Wish I could have been there with you guys. I'm so excited for you guys to move to CA and experience so many new things!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Jordan! (and Brooke too!) That really is an amazing, wonderful accomplishment. Not many people can say that they are a college graduate, and you did it! We are so proud of you. Like Kathryn, I hope this means you can stay at home and have babies! We can't wait for that! :o) But for now... Good Job, Jordan! Yahoo for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats you guys! It was so fun to see you for just a second... I wish we could have chatted for longer. Phew, isn't that a great feeling to have that schooling behind you now? And have a great job! :) Brian would love to work for Google... Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete