Friday, April 15, 2011

Try This!

So this dinner was quite divine!
What is terrible, is I can't remember the blog I found it on,
so once I find that, I will be sure to give you credit for
this masterpiece.


It was go-od!




Don't get scared off by the
"un-healthy-ness" of it.

So what, it has butter, bacon, heavy cream?
That is why it is so good!

{And it is just what I need to feed this husband of mine
to get some meat on those bones!}

Pasta:

1 pkg Bow Tie Pasta
1/2 cup Butter
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
3/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese*
2 Chicken Bouillon Cubes
1 pint Heavy Cream
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 bunch asparagus, blanched
1/2 cup Bacon, crumbled
Parsley, to taste
Parmesan Cheese, to taste

Boil Bow Tie Pasta in salted water until al dente. (Don't over cook!)
In a skillet, melt butter.  Add minced garlic and saute.
Add parmesan cheese and bouillon cubes.
When bouillon cubes are dissolved, slowly stir in cream,
salt and pepper.
Add pasta to creamed sauce, and coat well.
Then add crumbled bacon, and asparagus.
Toss with pinenuts, Parmasen Cheese, and parsley.

Eat Immediately. Yum!

Chicken:

4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese*
1 1/2 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
1 cube Butter, melted
Paprika

Combine Parmesan Cheese with Bread Crumbs.
Dip Chicken in melted butter.
Roll in Bread Crumb/Cheese Mixture.
Place in baking dish, and sprinkle with Paprika.
Bake uncovered @ 375 for 35-40 minutes.
(Don't over cook!)

*I used grated &
shredded Parmesan
cheese.
(Suggested!)

Also noted, husband
used BBQ sauce
with his chicken,
don't allow this!
It ruins the chicken flavor,
my personal opinion!

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm looks tasty! I need to get back into my dinner routine, lately i've been shooting for the simpler things. I'd love to come home to your meals every night!


    And don't you hate when they add things they aren't supposed too? (The barbecue sauce) Colton always puts ranch on stuff and I feel like he ruins it. And- he never puts salt and pepper on anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He also brought out a bag of tortilla chips. (I gave him a weird/not-so-happy-about-that look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum this looks soooo good! i love it when you post new recipes...too bad we are trying to lose weight, oh well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks and sounds so delicious. I can't wait until you move in with us for a few weeks. You can be in charge of dinner and I'll be the clean-up lady. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so cute Brooke! i will definitely try this. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete