Friday, July 29, 2011

an afternoon @ google

Friday's at Google they have what is called TGIF meetings.
Usually they are private, and talk about things business, secret things, 
and bring in delicious food!
(As if their everyday food isn't good enough)


This week however, it was a social TGIF, and Jordan told me I could come.
{Yeah!}

They had a Flowrider, food, music, and a snow shack! 





 Then we explored around the campus on the google bikes. . . .

The Google Store. 

{I may be back in case I decide Brookie Cookie needs this, Erin.}


 

The Android Building.

I like visiting here.  :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi, This is Ryan Again! :) I would Like Visiting there Too! Looks Very Fun! I hope I have a Job someday that has those kinds of Festivities! I am so Happy You Two are having an Enjoyable Time! Still Very Excited to see you guys! Love You! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shut the front door. You work there?? How amazing is that??!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like so much fun! and that doughnut...wowza.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, the google onesey is pretty darn cute.

    ReplyDelete