Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Summers End Barbeque

Barbeques are my favorite, and I had been wanting one for months now!
This barbeque did not disappoint me!  
The food was delicious, and company just as great!

My friend Alisha {Bitter} Johnson and her cute family have been out here for an internship this summer, and we just happened to end up living by each other!

We made some new friends as well, the Moores, 
who have also been here interning with Apple for the summer.


Sadly we made friends with interns, and now both the Moore's and Johnson's 
will be heading back to Utah.
We did just learn that Brandon {Moore} was offered a job with Apple after this next school year,  and will be moving back next September, so we will see more of them!


Our night was great.

Perfect weather, delicious food, great company.
No complaints here.

 The Johnson's and their cute children.
(photo above and below)
 The Moore's
The Johnson's neighbors who also joined us.
Thanks Johnson's and Moore's for a fun night!
We will miss you guys!






3 comments:

  1. I'm sad we waited until the end of the summer to do this... Jayce will miss showing off to you. I would say I'll miss sitting next to you in RS, but I guess your new calling saved me from saying that. You'll be amazing! Those little ones will love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I love that we made it on the blog!!! The BBQ was so fun.

    ReplyDelete