Thursday, September 29, 2011

Home is where the heart is.

While at the airport I was talking with the security man.
He asked me if I was headed "home" or if Utah was my home. . . . 

Confusing question I must say.
While I think Utah will always be where I call home, I told him, 
I now live in California, so, I guess both are home.




I got to play with Benjamin and Quinn Cook for two weeks straight.
Just about every day, and I loved every single second of it!

On our way to the airport, Benny Cook looked at me and said,
"Brooke, you are my best friend".
Maybe he says that to everyone, but it sure melted my heart.

I was a little sad to leave my Utah home, but I really couldn't wait to have a husband again.


Whether we are in West Point, Georgia, Provo, California, or wherever else we may be,
my favorite place to be is with Jordan.




I can't wait for this upcoming General Conference weekend, where we can spend all weekend long at home together, listening to those great messages.

It is just the kind of weekend we need.



{And family, thanks for a fun two weeks!
It sure went by fast!}


1 comment:

  1. This post brought a tear to my eye. We had so much fun having you here the past two weeks. Thanks for loving my children. Benny loves you so much! We are counting down the days until you can come again!

    ReplyDelete