Friday, September 2, 2011

I wish I worked @ Google

Jordan came home from work the other night and told me to guess who was going to be at his work Thursday.

I responded by guessing Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, and Khloe Kardashian.
He said no, but I was on the right track. . . . .

TAYLOR SWIFT!

I couldn't believe it.  I actually couldn't stop thinking about it all night long!
I was told I couldn't go, that about 25 people got chosen to bring guests, and Jordan wasn't one of them.


Jordan said she was a cute "cool" girl.  :)




Cute and cool is right, I love her.

Here is the Q & A they had with her.

I told Jordan the day Justin Bieber shows up to his work, we will  get me in there somehow.
I wish I worked at Google.



1 comment:

  1. please tell Jordan his life is RIDICULOUS! that is not work!!! i'm so jealous, Taylor is my fav!!

    and i really would love to have a hair curling party with you, but i just don't see that happening with you all the way out there. ha ha

    your hair is always so cute though! what do you want to know?

    ReplyDelete