Sunday, October 16, 2011

Half Moon Bay

When we first moved here, a girl from our ward at church was telling me 
some fun things to do around here.
She mentioned during October in Half Moon Bay there is a fun pumpkin festival.

I have been waiting to go ever since.


It was this weekend, so we drove up to Half Moon Bay for the 
Pumpkin and Arts Festival.


I did some reading on it, and everyone said it was great, their only complaint was the traffic.

What should have taken us 30 minutes to get there,
took us two and a half hours.

Yikes.

But we did make it, 2 hours before it ended.
It was fun.
Very VERY crowded.
You actually could barely move!
Looks like all the Bay area was in attendance on Saturday.

There were booths lining the streets, Radio Disney singing contest, pumpkin carving, 
live bands, magicians, and jugglers.

We made our way to the food booths.
We got our garlic fries, my corn on the cob, a place to sit, and I was a happy girl!










We decided against stopping at a pumpkin patch on the way home
in order to make it to "Footloose".

Pumpkin Festival, Footloose, Chipotle . . . . 
It was a weekend of my choice.
:)


As a side note, I also saw 
Dolphin Tale this week.
I enjoyed Footloose and Dolphin Tale 
for those wondering.
Both receive a +1 from me.


3 comments:

  1. Your hair is so long!! Did you get extensions?
    It looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are huge pumpkins! Looks like fun. I really want to see Footloose too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Shanna! :) No I didn't get extensions, I think my hair is just finally starting to get longer. Now I only wish it were double as thick!

    ReplyDelete