Sunday, October 23, 2011

I {heart} Cal Football.

Ok, so maybe I don't heart Cal Football.
But they played them Utes this weekend, and I surly don't love them.

They also gave me one of the greatest nights ever!

Jordan has a friend, Jeff, who works for the sports marketing department at Cal.
(and really, bless his heart)

Jeff was kind enough to give us tickets to the game this weekend at AT&T park.
 So we put on our yellow and blue, and headed out.

(Now don't you stop reading here, it's about to get real good!)




Ok, now for the good stuff.
Jordan was "picked" to kick a 25 yard field goal at half time.
(courtesy of Allstate)

The prize?
One-thousand dollars, and two tickets to another Cal Football game.

That is right, 
$1000!


 And you best believe that soccer player of mine made it!
Right down the middle, as if he'd been kicking footballs all his life.


Here is the proud winner of one-thousand dollars, and his very own large check!
Who doesn't dream of winning one of those?


 You'd have thought he'd won the lottery I was so excited!
I don't think I've ever screamed so loud!
Even the coaches on the side were rooting him on!

It was the greatest day ever!
I told Jeff he just made my life by choosing Jordan to kick that field goal,
and that it was the greatest thing to ever happen to me.

Free game, $1000 dollars, Utes lost, and the Cougars won.
Not much can beat that.



So to celebrate our lovely evening, we went to dinner.



We were one happy couple this weekend.
 I still can't believe it.
:)

8 comments:

  1. That is so AMAZING!!! Way to go Jordan! I have always dreamed of winning a big check. Go CAL! (You two have no excuse not to come at Thanksgiving now. :) See you in one month!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go J-Money! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend......You always look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting!!! I am so jealous! :)

    I'm so glad the Utes lost, BYU won, and You are $1000 richer!!

    Love, Kathryn Marie Olsen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yahoo!!! That is soooo AWESOME!! Way to go Jordan!! Can I have a loan?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops! That last comment was from your momma! I can't sign in with my name when I'm using the computer at school. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grandma told me about this! How awesome is that! Way To Go Jordan!! :)

    ReplyDelete