Wednesday, December 21, 2011

His Best Friends Wedding

On December 16, 2011
Kayla and Dallin Bills were married in the Salt Lake City Temple.

Dallin and Jordan have been best friends since their freshman year in college.
They both left for two years to serve an LDS Mission in Brazil, returned to 
Provo where they became roommates.
(until I came along.)

I love Dallin.
He really lucked out with Kayla.
Not only is she beautiful, but one of the nicest girls I have ever met.

I hope they move back to San Francisco soon so we can be friends!

The wedding was so great!
And I loved seeing all of Jordan's friends again.
I love every single one of those boys and their wives.


 I think weddings are the greatest!
I love everything about them!

Congratulations Dallin and Kayla!
We love you!

2 comments:

  1. so beautiful! I love her dress, the bowties - and the groom in a tie. lovely wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love weddings also!! Such a wonderful thing.

    Keep up the great posts girl!

    <33333


    follow eachother?

    ReplyDelete