Friday, December 30, 2011

What a year - 2011

2011 was quite the year.
So many crazy and great things happened!

We lived in Provo where Jordan and I were going to school.
Jordan interned with IMG and we enjoyed the year of the Jimmer.
 Jordan flew out to California and interviewed with Google, where
he was offered and accepted the job.
I began to mentally prepare to move to California.
We did lots of fun things with my family, 
and got excited to add two new people to the family.
Jordan graduated from BYU, and we moved out of our second apartment.
In May Jordan and I moved to California
where we have been having all kinds of crazy fun adventures.
I turned 24, and Jordan turned 25.
We spent a week in Florida over the Summer with the Cushman's.
In August the Cooks added a new baby to the family,
Quinn Brooklyn Cook.
 September Blake and Taylor got married in the Salt Lake Temple.
We won a giant check.
Google threw some very fun parties, and we decided Google 
is probably the coolest place ever to work.



We took a 12 hour drive to Utah to visit my family in Utah for Thanksgiving.
 Jordan's friend Dallin got married, giving us another fun trip to Utah.

Jordan and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary in December,
 and had a fabulous Christmas in Georgia!

A crazy, busy year, but also one of the best.


And I have hopes 2012 may be even better.


Happy New Year!
:)

2 comments:

  1. It was a great 2011! Very cute pictures and fun memories! Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing year! I think Nic needs a job with google;). You guys are such a darling couple! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas, and here's to a fabulous new year!! Loves~

    ReplyDelete