Tuesday, February 21, 2012

On Board the Carnival Splendor

Our cruise was so much fun!
I could pick right back up, and done it all over again.
I loved the no cell phones, no computers, no real life going on we had for a week.
Who doesn't love the food, sun, and all you can drink {coca-cola}?

In order to prolong my dreaming of our vacation, I will post in highlights of our splendid trip.

One of my favorite things we did on board, was Karaoke.
I say we though I did not participate in the singing part of the karaoke,
 but boy was I a good cheer-er!
While I loved my husband singing, and wining the part of Elton John in the cruise production (more on that in a moment), my ultimate, favorite karaoke-er was Ryan.
Ryan sang Phantom of the Opera's, "Music of the Night", and he sure surprised us.
Really one of the most entertaining things of the week!  
I know he has been waiting his entire life to break out that one!

And as for Jordan, he participated in a contest to be in the cruise production the final day, 
and won the part of Elton John with a sing off of Elton's, "Crocodile Rock".
Later the next day he bailed, which I now regret letting him do.
He would've rocked Elton's look in a white hat and feather boa.
(Maybe next cruise)

As for the rest of the family, the Ross' stole the show every time.
 And this child couldn't help but dance every time the music started playing.

Another on board highlight,
Dinner.
Not only did dinner provide us with delicious food, but we had the best waiters as well.
And not to forget, we got to see my mom bust out some sweet dance moves!


Our cute waiters.
And dinner dancing.

 . . . . .what I would do to go back. . . . .

2 comments:

  1. What fun! It looks like you guys had a blast. Cruises are the best, especially in a fun group!

    ReplyDelete