Monday, February 27, 2012

Puerto Vallarta

I was really looking forward to our stop in Puerto Vallarta.
When Jordan and I came on our honeymoon, we loved it there.
On our honeymoon we did the zip line, found some nice beaches, and what perhaps won me over was the Mango on a stick.
This time around, we did a similar thing.

We did a zip line.
Which, oh my goodness, was so much fun!
I am definitely, DEFINITELY not a hat person!
(And yes, my lovely hat was tilted to the side the entire day.)
We also had the best driver, Francisco, who took us around all day long.  He was adorable.
He recommended we stop for lunch here.
 We then found a nice beach, where I achieved my goal for Puerto Vallarta, and found my 
Mango-on-a-Stick.
 And one of the cutest things I saw all week was when my dad gave Francisco the 
Jordan shoes off his feet. 
 This guy was ecstatic. 
 Adios Puerto Vallarta!
And that my friends was our last stop.
This was our first vacation we hav taken together with all of our spouses,
and it was so much fun!

I loved being able to do such a fun thing together, and I am excited 
for more vacations to come!
Thanks family for such a fantastic week!
I am still day dreaming of all the fun we had!












4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad ya'll had fun! Looks amazing and your whole family looks super hot and tan, I am feeling super pasty now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super jealous! Looks like you all had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete