Monday, March 5, 2012

10 long days

For the past 10 days, my sweet husband has been in
BRAZIL!
Jordan works with the Latin America team at Google, and they just had a 
conference in Brazil for the past week and a half.

Jordan served his LDS Mission in Sau Paulo, 
which just happens to be where his conference was.
He was so excited to be going back!

While I am so happy he got to go, 
I was not so happy to be home by myself for those 10 days.
It was brutal! And a very long week!

But now he is home, I am happy, and no longer have to be a single wife here.
And the little sweetie got me some gifts. 
:)
 One of the last few days he was there we were talking, and I really started to lose it.
Being the sweet one he is, and to stop my crying, he sent these lovely tulips.
Mmmm. :)
Then brought me home some sandals to match him.


I sure am glad that boy is home safe and sound!
And I hope this never has to happen again. 
 Next time around I will go with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment