Thursday, March 8, 2012

Before we cruised.

Before we left for our cruise, we spend a night in LA with some of our friends from BYU,
the Jewkes and the Turnbulls.
The Jewkes live in LA, and the Turnbulls near Malibu.
I love both of these couples so much, and it was so fun to see them both again!

Jordan and I spent the day at Rodeo Drive where I dragged him around looking for a celebrity,
went to the Walk of Stars, then later met up with our friends
for dinner and shopping.
This is Jordan's celebrity he saw, an announcer for ESPN.
And then at the Walk of stars Damain, (The Irish one) from Glee was there.
Every time we go with the Turnbulls I tell Jordan that I think Sarah Turnbull is the prettiest girl I have ever seen.  I really can't get enough of these two couples!
The Turnbulls on the left, Jewkes on the right. 


I loved it here in LA.
Southern California is definitely one of my favorites.
I hope we can go visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment