Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It must be Spring.

You know the disorder where you get more depressed in the winter time, 
SAD I believe it is called. . .  well I think I have that.
My dear poor husband, thank heavens he loves me unconditionally, 
because I have been on the verge of break down.
Winter is coming to an end, and I am ready for some serious sunshine!
I am in need of some 85+ degree weather to liven things up around here.


And on another note, I need some exercise and have very little motivation to do so.
I am probably one the most out of shape people you will find, and it just isn't cutting it anymore.
So please,
if you have anything for me, or know of something enjoyable I can do,
I am taking suggestions.

I also misplaced my camera
cord, I can't find it anywhere!

2 comments:

  1. I have that disorder too. The winter blues. Must be genetic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just imagine if you still lived in ut. You would really be sad. :) I'm needing a trip to San Francisco to make me happy. So just enjoy every second!!

    ReplyDelete