Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend Recap.

I am so happy to have some friends around here these days!
Our friends the Jewkes were in town from Santa Monica this weekend,
and also Jordan's BFF Dallin and his wife Kayla moved here from San Diego.
On Friday we all met up for dinner in San Francisco.

Can I tell you, San Francisco is one interesting city.
While we were down there, there was some kind of bicycle event going on,
and lots of these bicyclists were nude.
Men, women, fully nude, and fully disgusting.

But dinner was great. 
We went to Sodini's, and it was really tasty.


Jordan's friends all married the prettiest and nicest girls.
They lucked out.

On Saturday we spent the day at the pool, and enjoyed the perfect weather.
 Then met up with the Pitcher's later that night for a movie and dinner.
I love the Pitchers, and think they are one of the cutest couples I know.
And their baby Capri is so sweet! 


I've always told Jordan I didn't need friends,  because I 
have always had my family around to hang out with.
But I am so grateful to have friends out here now, and I hope none of them move away!

1 comment:

  1. You guys all look like models! You are so beautiful Brooke!

    ReplyDelete