Sunday, May 20, 2012

A Muppet Party

On Saturday Ben had a birthday party with all of his cute friends.
It was so cute and so much fun!
Emily made the cutest Kermit cupcakes,
then with the help of Benny's Muppet collection we were able to decorate.


Renn Thompson let us borrow his snowee machine,
which was a huge hit, and we enjoyed it all weekend long!


 Ben really has the cutest little friends, and it is so adorable 
to see him run around with them all.  I can't believe how
big he is getting.  He gets funnier every day.

 I love you Ben Cook, 
and hope you had a Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Such a darling party!! How do you guys make those cute happy bday banners?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muppet parties are so much fun! I am going to turn 17 this year but I don’t know why but I still like to have such parties. I am going to book an event venue Atlanta and invite all my relatives and friends for my party. The arrangement that has been done here is mind-blowing. The best birthday party I have ever come across.

    ReplyDelete