Sunday, June 3, 2012

A San Francisco Weekend

Oh my, we had such a fun weekend!

For my birthday, I got a new bike, and a new camera, which we 
decided to test both of them out with a weekend in San Francisco.

We started our day out with the Saturday morning farmers market.


 After our morning there we headed over to Giradelli Square to get
some lunch before our big bike ride.
After lunch we continued our ride to and across the Golden Gate Bridge.
And oh-my-gosh, I thought I was going to die at parts of it.
 Those hills and wind of San Francisco are a killer!
But honestly it was so much fun! I'd do it again.
My husband is really cute. :)
 
After that ride, we rode over to Union Square, where we later met 
up with the Pitcher's for some delicious dinner at Tropisueno.
 (aren't they such a pretty family?)
A really fun weekend.


Good thing birthday week isn't over yet.

3 comments:

  1. So fun!!! Your camera is amazing. I am super jealous. What a great idea with the bikes too. You will probably use them all the time!!! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Brooke! You are so dang cute, and your blog is always darling. I love reading about your amazing adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. that anonymous person is me, Shayla! Ha ha.. For some reason I can never leave a comment on your blog under my account. So I thought I would try anonymous, and it worked!

    ReplyDelete