Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What's for dinner

BBQ Chicken Sandwich,
 
or salad.
 I was nervous how this was going to turn out, but it turned out to be so good!

To make, mix together these ingredients in crockpot:
1 1/2 cups Ketchup
3 TBS Brown Sugar
*1/8 cup BBQ Sauce
1 TBS Soy Sauce
1 TBS Worcestershire Sauce
1 TBS Apple Cider Vinegar
1 tsp. crushed red pepper
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder.
*I only added BBQ Sauce because I was afraid it was going to be too tomato-ey, 
but I'm sure it would have been just as great without it.

After all ingredients are mixed together add 2-4 chicken breasts and cover with sauce.
Cook for 3-4 hours.

I also made some coleslaw to top it off, made with mayonnaise, sugar, and lemon juice, 
mixed with a shredded cabbage/carrot/broccoli mixture.

It was so good, and so easy.
Yum.


No comments:

Post a Comment