Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Disney World

Disney World {Disney Land} is one of my favorite places, and favorite vacations.
There was no way I was going to Orlando and not going to Disney World.
So even though the Cushman family didn't join us in this part of the trip, 
that sweet husband of mine took just me and him.

Disney World is magical, and we had the greatest day ever.
 

 Disney makes everything perfect!
All the rides are so magical, the characters, the decorations and atmosphere.
I love it all!
 And while some hate It's a Small World, I happen to love it.
 The Parade.
 Winnie the Pooh.
 I couldn't leave him behind.
Funnel Cake.

Disney World was one of my favorite parts of our Orlando trip.
I could have spent days there enjoying all of the different parks.

I love it.


:)







1 comment:

  1. Jealous you went there! It looks like you did indeed have a magical time!

    ReplyDelete