Sunday, August 5, 2012

Santa Cruz

I love Santa Cruz, and realized how much more fun it is there with little kids.  And by kids,
 I mean Ben and Quinn.
 Ben is the cutest big brother to Quinn.  And she just loves him.  She wants to do everything Ben does, 
(and Ben wants to do everything she does.)
One of my highlights of the day was when Ben won that Penguin "Peso".  I have never seen a happier child.  I am so glad we got to have such a fun day there.  I've promised Ben next time he comes we will go back.  He seemed to have fun on the rides, but I think his favorite part was digging in the sand with Grandpa Kelly.

I had so much fun with my family here, and was so sad to see them leave.  It crushes my heart every time.  Things are much quieter around here these days.  I loved having guests.  



We need more.

No comments:

Post a Comment