Thursday, February 7, 2013

Week 38

38 weeks, with 9 days to go.
 Today I am 38 weeks.  
I am so happy my doctor has agreed to let me schedule my delivery a few days early so I can try to be sure our family can be here with me for it.
I can't believe that in 9 short days Baby Cushman will be here with us.
He is so wiggly, and fills like he is doing flips in there all day long!  Lets just hope he isn't this wild in person, but if he is, I know I'll love all of his wildness!  I can't wait to meet him.
I can't wait to see what he looks like, if he is dark or blonde, bald or has hair, has more of my features or Jordan's cute nose.  :)  If he likes soccer or football, or even likes sports at all!
Whatever he looks like, whatever his interests are, we will love him all the same.

9 days and counting down.



4 comments:

  1. You are so stinkin cute Brooke! Seriously. Cutest pregnant girl ever. Good luck! Can't wait to see pics of how HANDSOME he will be!! -Shayla-

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Love the outfit, especially the colors! Can't wait for this little guy to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete