Friday, April 12, 2013

He's growing.

Boston is now 8 weeks old.
I can't believe how big he is getting, and changing every day.
I can't get enough of his sweet face and funny personality.
My once semi-brown haired boy is turning into a full on blonde, and I am falling in love with that!

Boston is becoming quite the traveler, with lots of fun trips still to come.
I love spending my days with him, and seeing how much he learns every day.
He now is so smiley, and loves to be talked to.
Boston loves to be snuggled, which is perfect for me, because I could do it all day long.

I love how wiggly Boston is and love his constant energy.
Boston is always moving his arms and legs, and likes you to be moving most of the time too.
I love that Boston loves me, and needs me to calm him down.  We are currently working on showing his dad he loves him just as much.  

Boston has made it through is first sickness, which was the saddest thing ever to watch.
I could't help but cry a few times for him when he would look at me so helpless.
But he was sure to throw in a few smiles to let me know he was ok.

Boston is such a blessing and joy to have around.  I love having him in our family.



2 comments:

  1. I love him so much! He is perfect in every way! And you, my dear, are the sweetest little mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke! He is DARLING. And your pitures are amazing. Sheesh. I need to hire you to hang out with my family all day since I am horrible at taking my own! He is so cute. So happy for you! -Shayla-

    ReplyDelete