Thursday, May 23, 2013

Be Grateful.


That is my goal, to be more grateful.
I often complain too much.
Things like living away from family, wanting new things, stressing about messes,
always looking for the next vacation, and so on.

But if truth be told, there honestly isn't a single person out there who's life I'd want to change mine for.  I'd much rather be down on the floor with Boston, than out traveling the world without him.  I'd rather be sitting in our apartment in California with these two boys, than anywhere else with everyone else.  I need to show my gratefulness and voice it more often.

I love my life, and those who work so hard for me to have it.  I'm grateful for Jordan, that he lets me stay home with Boston everyday.  I am grateful for the things we know, and the blessings we have.  I am grateful that I can be with my family forever.


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

So to be grateful, that is what I plan to do.

2 comments:

  1. What a great goal to have! I need to work on that as well. Thanks for reminding me. I love you!

    ReplyDelete