Saturday, July 20, 2013

Boston Jordan Cushman

I say this every month, but Boston is getting so big, and so handsome.
He loves to eat his feet, and his hands.
The second his clothes come off, up come his feet, and go right in his mouth.
Boston is rolling all over the place, and I feel will be crawling very soon.
Boston has been such a great napper lately, sleeping for about two hours at a time (if we are at home).
He sleeps on his belly, with his little bum in the air, it is so cute.
Boston has been on 5 roundtrip plane rides, in 5 months, and will have been on 6 by six months.
He is a great traveler and adjusts well while we are gone.

I love him so much it makes me want to cry.
I have always wanted 5 kids.  People told me I'd most likely change my mind once I had a baby.
Even with how wild this little boy of mine is, I have not changed my mind, and want 
4 more boys just like him.  (And a girl too.)
Boston was without a doubt sent straight from heaven, and gives us a piece of it every day.

1 comment:

  1. Brooke, you really are the sweetest, prettiest, tiniest mother, ever. And Boston is such a sweet and handsome boy. He is so lucky you're his mom. I hope you do have 5 kids, they will all be so lucky!

    ReplyDelete