Thursday, August 29, 2013

6 months

 Boston just had his 6 month appointment, and I have not a clue where I put the paper with his stats on it.
If I remember correctly, he is just a little guy according his percentages.
(according to my memory. . . )
Height: 26.5 inches
Weight: 16 pounds 2 ounces
Head:  17.5 Centimeters

Boston sure keeps me busy these days.
He is the funniest, wildest little guy.
The doctor told me Boston's "activity level" was what he see's in most 18 month olds who come in.
He is just so wiggly, and I love how interactive and how happy Boston is.
He may be wild, but he sure is sweet.  He reassures me that I am doing a good job as a mother.
I love that I get to stay home with him, and am grateful for that every day.



1 comment:

  1. These pictures are absolutely adorable. You did such a good job. The lighting is so pretty, but then look at his perfect little face! You could not take a bad picture of him if you tried!

    ReplyDelete