Sunday, August 4, 2013

Natural Bridges State Beach


 Jordan, Boston, and I went to Santa Cruz this past weekend.
We visited Natural Bridges State Beach.  
It was so pretty and so much fun.  There are some really fun tide pools, with lots of little creatures.
I saw some anemones, a little crab, and some star fish.
As much as I miss living in Utah, I love the experience we have to live here in California.
I was watching all of the little kids at the beach in the water, and I think it is so fun that Boston 
will be able to have those memories of living here.

I love that we have this time together with just us as a family.  
I admit that some days are hard, and I wish I had more family around, but, as hard as it is, I am so grateful for this time we are having with just us three. 
I love our weekends together, and wish Jordan were out exploring with us everyday.


2 comments:

  1. Seriously-- I'll switch you states any day you want! I'm glad you've finally realized how good you've got it. ;)

    But hey, you better not still be there when Boston is big enough to be off playing with friends in the water. Unless we're neighbors & it's my kids he's playing with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so pretty, Brooke! I'm glad you're having fun living away, but I won't lie, I hope it doesn't last forever! :)

    ReplyDelete