Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Birthday.... well half


So I think birthdays are one of the greatest things ever invented. I don't understand while people try to just skip over their birthdays with out people knowing, I am all about a celebration, and everyone knowing that it ismy birthday! It is the one day of the year to celebrate you, and people for the most part HAVE to be nice to you. What could be better?.... Well, why not have two of those days a year!! Jordan thinks it is funny that I know when my half birthday is, but I think that aslo should be a day to celebrate. So one of mine and Jordans first traditions we are starting, is on our half birthday we will celebrate by going out for ice cream, yum!!!! Sadly, mine was in December so I have to wait another year, but Jordan's half birthday just happend to be January 22, which I couldn't have been more excited if it were my birthday! (well, ok, so I'd be a little bit more excited if it were my birthday) But happy 23 1/2 birthday to him!!!!

(Not a current picture, but it is the only ice cream one I had.... And yes, me and Jordan did eat all of that ice cream, and it was worth it!)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Jordan!!!

    I agree with you. . .
    My Birthday is my favorite day of the year!
    I never understood why people try and hide it either. . . I give everyone a countdown all year long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun tradition. Your ice cream looks delish. Happy half birthday...I might think about starting that tradition myself.

    ReplyDelete