Friday, January 15, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Cushman

Jordan and I were married on December 18, 2009.

I really think I am so lucky to have married Jordan, and also to have been married in the temple. It was such a beautiful day, and I couldn't have wanted more for my wedding. I got the perfect husband, and the greatest families to share this day with us!

Thanks to everyone who was there!


Our "first" kiss!


I really enjoy this picture of Jordan.

The wedding party.

This picture makes me laugh, I would like to blow it up.
Yahoo! We're married!

Cushman love.

The Lovely Ross family.

My sweet sister's, cousins,and friend Leslie!

Aren't they just sexy?!?!


I really love him.

This is Traveling Tigger. Tigger has been on many adventures, and to lots of places maybe he shouldn't be. He has attended all of the Ross girls weddings, been to Center for Change with me, to Boston, and many, many more adventures. If you look closely he has slipped his way into a few of mine, Erin, and Emily's wedding pictures.


I loved my dress, and these shoes that my fellow blog stalker (meaning I tend to read her blog a lot, though we still have never met) let me borrow!

I think Jordan is very adorable in this picture. I am sure I was saying something really clever.





I loved this day!


And so, our life begins. It is weird to think about. I have waited and wondered my entire life who I would marry, and couldn't wait till I knew. I got pretty lucky, and can't wait to spend the rest of ETERNITY with Jordan. He is in for a real treat!......

......Pictures are complements of Amy Chamberlain photography!

3 comments:

  1. Brooke, your pictures are darling. I am so happy for you and hope you feel this way for the rest of your life. Your blog background is adorable. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! You posted pictures!!! I love love love them... I loved your photographer! If I could have changed anything about my wedding I would have planned with you girl... you know how to make a wedding perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lady!!

    Thanks for the kind of shout out on the post! haha! you look fantastic!! Those shoes are pretty great!

    ReplyDelete