Friday, January 15, 2010

The Reception

Our reception was such a fun part of the wedding! Cindy Woodward did such a good job at making the food and decorations so beautiful!

It was fun being able to do have the reception with my sister Emily, I am glad it all worked out the way it did that we were able to do it together.

My family, the Cushmans, and the Meyerhoffers made it such a fun night!


The fabulous food!


Alisha (Bitter) Johnson did my wedding book,which I LOVED!
Thanks Alisha!

Our cake.
My beautiful sisters and mom.

My cute parents and the Brides.

I love my dad.

As many of you may know, my dad has always been my best friend. He is the greatest dad a person could ask for, and I know he would do anything for anyone. Jordan has a lot to live up to! :) But one reason I love Jordan, is he is a lot like my dad in many ways, especially with his patience with me. I am pretty lucky to have both of them!

The greatest parents,ever!

The adorable "Ross" family!


My sweet grandmas.

I can't wait to have one of these.......
Though, it'll have to wait.


I really enjoy this picture, Jordan and his dad are two of a kind. Like father, like son.

The Cushmans.

Me and my bridesmaids.




I told Jordan if he even tried to do anything funny here, he'd be paying for it, I wanted no mess!



My cute cousin Candice caught the boquet, and might I add, I think two or three days later, she got engaged! Congratulations Candice!

If you have ever been to a Ross family party, you'll recognize Ryan's line dance.




Jordan showing a little impatience as I take forever to leave!
I'm sorry!


And we lived happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment