Saturday, May 15, 2010

Home of the Braves.

It has been quite a full house here at the Cushmans, but lots of fun!
Friday, Me and Jordan, Brittany and Ryan, Kaylie and Jonathan, and Summer all went to the Braves game! It was lots of fun
We started off by dinner at Zaxby's!
Words cannot describe how much I love this place!
I am getting hungry just looking at this! De-li-cious!

Jordan and I had cute semi-matching shirts!
We also took what is called Marta to the game! We were trying to get the whole Atlanta feel!
I am not sure if it were such a good idea, but still an interesting experiance!

The cute engaged couple!I love him!

I liked this one with the veiw if the city behind us.

This is what Jordan will look like bald. I think its funny when he wears his hat like this.
He looks like a baseball coach.
Us again. :)

The cute "soon to be parents" couple!

The Cushman girls!

Sweet...

I told him if he doesn't want these pictures on the blog, then don't pull the faces!
He was really excited, because.....
All of us Braves fans!

Unfortunatly for me, my allergies were killing me by the end of the game.
I had two options, be the lame girl who wears sunglasses at 12 oclock at night, or, look like a complete swollon eye'd mess! I went for option one.
We were also a bit tired.....
Now, I found this adorable!


He loves his mom.
What was just as cute, is today when I this same shot only with Jordan's dad and brother Connor. If only I'd have had my camera!

3 comments:

  1. Cute Pictures, Brooke! Go Braves!! Sorry about your allergies. I'll see what I can do to get you some help with that!

    Also, Ben has been so cute. He loves playing in your "car-car" in our driveway. He said to me yesterday, "Brookie...Georgia..." He had such a sad face! :o(

    I love you! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute little "BF" :]

    I love you!

    Let's break out the web cam soon...
    Colton's dieing to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm.... Give me some of that chicken!

    ReplyDelete