Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Spring has sprung!

School is finally out, yeah!!!!!! I am thrilled about that!
Let the fun begin!

This last weekend we went up home to get some things done on my car, and spend a little time with the family, so fun!
Then, we came back down to our home, and went to our cute friends, Brooke and AJ's, wedding reception at Thanksgiving Point!
Too bad AJ was pulling this face. They are an adorable couple! We love them!

Also, the Tulip festival is officially over. Due to school, and cold weather, this is the closest we
got to it! Better than nothing! And, I love receptions, it was a beautiful place to have it!

These are two of the prettiest girls I know! Kayla is on the end, then Devrie in the middle. Very pretty must say!

Jordan and I with the tulip gardens out the window!

The fella's! Striking!

Tulips!

He loves posing for me! Isn't he handsom?

:)
After the reception, we went to Emmit and Ethyls. The cutest little place in Lehi! If you are ever in town, check it out! They have great chicken fingers and fries! YUM!

For my next post........
Jordan and I are moving out this weekend, and I decided I better take some pictures of our first home together. It was nice and quaint! (I must admit though, I probably won't miss it very much, and the smell of Indian food from our below neighbors!)
We don't know what are plans are for the summer quite yet, but come Monday, we are off to Georgia! I can't wait!

Here is our 'abode' before I boxed it all up!

PS, I dispise moving and boxing everything up, it is a bit exhausting......
But, I must say, I have loved our first 6 months together and our cute little home!

But before I got to packing today, I made a stop or two.....

Winco foods is officially open! I think I was more excited than one should be for this, but
I love Winco foods! I can't wait to move back so I can shop here! I don't know why this store
thrilled me so much, but it did!
And stop two was even better!

I had left my temple bag here last time Jordan and I went! Good thing people there are very honest! But the temple looked so pretty today by that mountain and with the pretty spring flowers.

I sat on a bench out front as I admired the temple and flowers.

This stop made me happy. It's because of this place.....
I get to be with THIS face, forever!
Happy Spring!

2 comments:

  1. Cute Post, Brooke! I'm glad you took pictures of your little abode before you move out this weekend! We'll be down on Friday to help you! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, why don't you ever comment on my blog?

    And Brooke,
    You are the pretty one!!
    I love this post, and I love you!
    See you this weekend :)

    I love you too Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete