Thursday, July 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Jordan!

July 22, 2010, Jordan turned 24!


I love Jordan! He is the greatest husband ever!
We have been married 7 and a half months, and it has been so much fun!


For Jordan's birthday, he wanted to go see.....
... So we did just that!
Ryan and Brittney came with us, it was lots of fun! They have been our partners this summer, sense the rest of the Cushmans decided to ditch us for UTAH all summer!

That's right, Utah. Jordan and I come to Georgia for the summer, and they go to Utah, we just did a little switch for a few months I guess!
They all come back in a couple days, and then Jordan and I will go back to Utah!
But, reguardless, we have enjoyed Georgia without them!
But back to Jordan's birthday.....
Pre movie, Jordan opened his gifts.....
He loved them! :)
His suit he has been wanting for ages......

He got all kinds of fun things, and one that I can enjoy as well....

That Falcon shirt below (which is actully what Craig got me for my birthday) is just there to symbolize our Falcons game we will be attending next weekend!

I can't wait!


We continued the celebration all weekend long.

And I find this to be the most adorable picture of all time!
The waiters were singing happy birthday, and Jordan is loving every second of it!
And this, is my new favorite treat!

It's Heavenly!

It was a wonderful weekend! But most weekends are!
......more adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment