Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So fast!

This summer is almost over, and I am very very sad about it.
I have had so much fun here in Georgia with Jordan!
I dread, that first day of school coming up all too quickly!
I must say though, I am excited to go back toUtah! I love it there! I have missed my family, and can't wait to see that Benjamin Cook!
But, the summer isn't over yet, there is still much fun to be had!
This last weekend Jordan and I had all kinds of fun!
We went and saw Charlie St. Cloud, which I had mixed emotions about.....
The movie, ah, it was ok, but Zac Efron is a bit of a hunk!
(Though, he has nothing on Jordan! Jordan is very dreamy!)

Then on Saturday we went down to Atlanta with Ryan and Brittney to try out this resturant Jordan and I saw on the food network called Glady's Knight' Chicken and Waffles!
To my disappointment, it was a 2 hour wait!
We didn't have that kind of time......
.....so Jordan and I went here! (also a food network favorite)
While Brittney and Ryan went to some pizza shack!

Glady's Knight will have to wait, until next week.
Then on monday, it was Mormon night at the Braves game!

Also, on Sunday we had dinner at these two's new apartment! It was a lot of fun!
Thanks Cushmans!

And today, the family came home!
Jordan and I had a fun summer just the two of us! But it is nice to have everyone back!

Today, as well, was the doctor appointment to find out the sex of Brittney's baby!
She was kind enough to let us all in on it!

The verdict is in, and.........




I hope it's ok that I blogged that....


They will be so cute of parents!

And can I just say that that ultra sound was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen!
Seeing that little baby in that stomach of hers, I can't believe it!
It only made me that much more exited to have a baby one day!
But, I suppose that day will have to wait. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how fun! I too can't wait until there is a tiny little baby growing in that tummy of yours! We will have to be patient a little bit longer until Jordie gives the thumbs up! :o)

    ReplyDelete