Friday, August 6, 2010

Gladys Knight

Yum.
So last weekend, we tried to go to Gladys Knights chicken and waffles......
To our dismay, it was a two hour wait.
I was a little sad.
Ok, real sad!
I hate when we plan something and our plans don't work out.
But, Jordan and I were determined to try it out!
So thursday after work, Jordan and I met up in Atanta and went here!

I wish I would have taken a picture outside Saturday when we first tried to come!
There were SO many people waiting outside!
We were the only white folks as well... I love Atlanta!


There were all kinds of pictures on the walls of the famous people who eat here!

We knew it was going to be a hit!

I decided Jordan and I should be food critics, to find the best chicken in the south.....
We'd be real good at it!
Jordan ordered his chicken and waffles.

And me, my chicken tenders and fries....
Delicious!!!!!!

My verdict is in, and Glady's Knights was VERY tasty!
But B.B. Kings diner is still in first place!
If you are ever in Atlanta though, this place would be a very smart choice!
Food is good.
(what was I thinking....)

1 comment:

  1. brooke,
    i am SO jealous of all the food network places you have ate at this summer!!
    someday i will go to gladys knights for some chicken.. :)

    ReplyDelete