Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day.

I hope everyone had a fun Labor Day Weekend!
Sunday after church Jordan and I went up to my parents house to celebrate the weekend!
My dad, Blake and Ryan all drove down to Vegas to pick up Blakes car, and got home about midnight.
So Jordan and I relaxed at the home, ate good Spaghetti (complements of my mother), and played with Ben!


Monday, Erin and Matt were kind ehough to take Jordan and I fourwheeling to Morgan.



Ryan said he wanted to do something more civilized and stay home, so just Jordan, me, Erin, Ben and Matt went!


It was LOTS of fun! Thanks guys for such a fun day!
Ben looked real cute.


Ben was so excited all day to go 4wheeling, that his first ride put him right to sleep!
Erin hold him like this most of the ride!

This trail was fun, and a little scary!
You could go so fast! Sometimes I'd have to close my eyes when Jordan drove so I wouldn't be nervous!
Don't worry though dad, we were careful like you told us to be!

It was fun spending the weekend with the Cooks!
Thanks again! Lets play again soon!
I hope you all enjoyed your weekend like we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment