Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lunch

Jordan is officially working now.

I am going to look for a job, eventually,  possibly in the near future.

But for now, I am going to be the house wife I dream of being!

The last couple days were a bit cooler, even rainy, so that ruined my plans for the pool.
So instead, I ventured out to find me some lunch.

Both places were delicious!

Here was a little bread shop were I got myself a 1/2 sandwich and salad!

This place was just down the road!  So I am sure I will be back again.

(I must admit, they got both my sandwich and salad wrong, but what they gave me was still very good!  I will give them another visit!)











Another place I visited was found through

MAN V FOOD.

Jordan and I were watching one night, and it said he was in San Jose, so we recorded it.
We will be trying all three places, and I will be taking Jordan back to this one he missed!

 So I got myself up and headed to San Jose.

Man V Food came here for the hot wing challenge.

 Not me though.
Chicken Fingers and Fries with mild sauce.

 Boy was it good!
(I even saved some for Jordan so he would want to take me back.) 




 
 Today, though, it is nice and sunny, so I am going to the pool!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! That is one thing I love about living in another state is all the delicious new places to eat!! Hope you are having fun on your new adventure :)

    ReplyDelete