Saturday, July 2, 2011

google.com


Thursday after Jordan was done with work I got to go on a mini tour of his office.





On the tour of his building, which is a very small part of the entire "campus".

In his building alone we passed  some pingpong, a massage room, many treat stations, and much more!

Here he is at his desk.
(Jordan's only request was i don't take any pictures when people were around, so this time, pictures were limited. . . . 
Maybe next visit I will be braver to take more pictures!)


Some cute swings on Jordan's floor.



Treat station.



 Then we headed to the main building for dinner.

Just think all you can eat, free, delicious food!
(Just one of the many benefits Jordan has for working here!)

I think I will be back!
(Then next time my husband invites me to come, of coarse!)

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool!! I wish Matt could work somewhere like that!

    and although I am very jealous of the treat station... its probably best that any where I ever work, shouldnt have one. It wouldn't be good for my figure. haha

    ReplyDelete