Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Baers

Devin and his wife Brittni just moved here from Utah.

Devin worked with Jordan at Orange Soda, and now got a job at Google!


We had met up with Devin a couple times when he came out to 
interview and to find a place to live.
{Brittni was very trusting to let him do that by himself, but he did a very very good job! 
I only wanted to move in a tiny bit. . . }

We were excited to meet Brittni and their baby Bridger.
They are so cute, and were so nice to have us over.

It is nice to have friends here.


Thanks Baers, I can't wait to get together again!





1 comment:

  1. How the heck do you get so tan? I know you just moved to Cali, but you were tan when you lived in Utah. I would KILL to be able to get that dark :) You're adorable, and so is your cute blog.

    Oh, you dont know me, I'm just a blog stocker that stumbled across your blog one day :)

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete