Tuesday, August 16, 2011

San Francisco night

Jordan worked in the San Francisco office Monday, so I decided to meet him there after work and he said we could try out this place.

It was very tasty.


Welcome to Frjtz.

 {The 20+ dipping sauces I mentioned}
We chose the Chipotle Remoulade, Parmesan Peppercorn White Trash Ranch, 
and White Truffle Artichoke Ketchup.


 {Our Garlic and Sweet Potato Fries}
 I got the Rivera Salad.
{Which is a BBQ Chicken Salad.}

We also decided to drive by Golden Gate Park.
It is a HUGE park, I can't wait to go back!  There seem to be so many fun things to do there.
It was getting close to sunset so we decided to drive down to Baker Beach, which is
right by the Golden Gate Bridge.

It was very beautiful I must say!
 Sunset on the beach?  Quite romantic.


I loved this night in San Francisco.

4 comments:

  1. Brooke I love your blog, I read it all the time! You and your hubby are so cute, you look like your having a blast in California.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the anonymous post is me Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brookeee! Your so cute! Thanks for the comment! I love reading your blog, especially to see all that good food! I bet your loving California! When I lived there I was about an hour from where your at! We would head down to San Fran weekly! Congrats on the new baby niece! She is so beautiful! :)

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have totally always wanted to visit san fran! looks super fun!

    ReplyDelete