Thursday, August 4, 2011

Squirrel

I have a cute little brother named Ryan.
 See.
He is now 19 years old, but still just as cute.

When we were younger we used to go camping every year.
Ryan was probably 8-ish, and we were camping
at the Green River.

This particular day we were rafting down the river, and had just stopped for lunch.

Ryan was exploring as he loved to do, 
then ran back over to us and told us he was just eating some cheetos and
gave one to a squirrel who ate it from his hands, and it was so cool and cute!

Later on he told us he had just made that up,
he didn't see a squirrel, and didn't feed it a cheeto.
His little made up story was the cutest thing ever, I mean look at that little face {above}.
Wouldn't you just love to hug him!?

Well as I was sitting on my couch in my apartment, I was eating some chips.
I looked out on my deck, and there was a squirrel.
I got an idea.
I opened the door slightly, and put a chip out  by the squirrel.

The squirrel took the chip, jumped in the tree, and ate the entire thing!

So here is to Ryan and his made up story. . . . .
It was the cutest and coolest thing Ryan.

1 comment:

  1. I just told Colton about that last weekend while we were camping. Little Ryan has my heart!

    ReplyDelete