Friday, August 5, 2011

another day @ work

Yesterday Jordan called me from work and told me it was like a carnival outside his building.
{what else is new, right}

There was a ice sculpture being made, food trucks, caricature's being drawn,
and clay sculptures being made of your head!


Jordan was even sweet enough to think to take some pictures for me.
{i thought it was very cute, and was very pleased he thought of me!}


What do you think?  Did they do a good job of him?
 (He was getting kinda beard-y)



He is hotter as a person than a cartoon, but I think they did pretty good!


I would love to see what they would have done with me as a cartoon! 
Maybe next time!


Oh, one last thing on why Google is the coolest. . .

So I went to use the bathroom there the other day, and the toilet seats are heated!
Yes, heated!
Then have the little spray wash and dryer.

It was the warmest bathroom I'd ever been in.
You'd never have thought I would be so in love with a bathroom, usually public ones gross me out, but not here.

So next time you need a bathroom break, Google is the place to go!







2 comments:

  1. what is this crazy google place, is that even work?! sounds better then disneyland to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE cupcake trucks!! We have one here that is amazing.
    Looks like so much fun! :) Reminds me something you would see on the Food Network. BLESS the Food Network!! :)

    ReplyDelete