Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Forgotten Carols


One of my favorite family traditions is going to The Forgotten Carols.

I love it.

It is actually a bit of a controversial tradition in our family, 
but in my opinion, one of the greatest.

Jordan had his first experience with The Forgotten Carols last year
First of many might I add.
I don't ask him what he thought with this tradition, because with this, 
his opinion doesn't really matter.
(and that is not being rude.)

Well, I had looked up last years tour and noticed that it played in Sacramento.
I was thrilled!
I have missed The Forgotten Carols once while I was in the hospital, 
and never ever wanted to miss again.

Tickets go on sale the first day of General Conference.
So Saturday I logged on to check the tour dates, and this is what I see. . . . . . . . 

Very disappointed.
(you have no idea how devastated I feel)

For all you who are in driving range of one of these events, get your tickets.
NOW!

2 comments:

  1. I love the forgotten carols. it's one of our family traditions too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, you have the cutest blog!

    ReplyDelete