Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Simon -- Glad you are back.


Does anyone else watch the X Factor?
I love it.


I was curious to how it'd be.

I love Simon, every other talent show wants to be him.
I love Paula, she is all the entertainment I need.
Nicole is beautiful, lets face it, we'd all kill to look like that.
And as for LA Reid, anyone who has Justin Bieber signed to his label 
is pretty cool in my book!
Oh, and lets not forget the host. - So funny. 
He is a little serious and get to the point at times, but I find myself cracking up 
at him every week.


We didn't start watching till a few weeks in, meaning we missed all the non sense episodes.
Thank heavens.
Those are my worst episodes, the auditions.
I feel the same about American Idols auditions, pure torture to watch.

Last night was a 2 1/2 hour episode, and first live show.
Well worth my time.
And this girl, Drew, is pretty dang good.


There are only a few people I could do without on the show. 
The rest of them I hope win.
{though I realize that is not possible}

You should start watching it.
The X Factor is go-od!

3 comments:

  1. Dewy and I watch it religiously!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE DREW!!! Adios Tia... she had to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree! I am in LOVE with Simon. So I would have watched even if it was the worst show ever. But it's not. I love it. I love Drew too! You should have seen her audition. It was my favorite. She sang Justin Bieber. Best version ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot something though... I hate the host. I liked him at first. Now I hate him. I want Ryan.

    ReplyDelete