Monday, November 14, 2011

The Hungar Games


I will admit I haven't been a real fan of other "book" movies.
And by "book" movies, I am referring to Harry Potter and Twilight.

Maybe it's because I didn't read the books, therefore the movies weren't my thing.

But I mentioned before that Jordan and I read the Hungar Games books.
We read all three of them together, out loud.
I loved this activity together, and maybe that is why I loved the books so much.

Lots of my daily thoughts were centered around the Hungar Games.
I would find myself replaying the book over and over in my mind, and couldn't wait for Jordan to get home so we could read more chapters.
And my dreams were similar to when we were watching Prison Break, a bit crazy!

There are two people I tell Jordan I miss sense finishing their series.
Peeta (Hungar Games) and Schofield (Prison Break).



 I am real excited for this movie to come out.
I think it is going to be a good one.





If anyone has any suggestions on a good book Jordan and I could read together, 
I'd like some recommendations. . . . . 
seems we have a long drive ahead of us this weekend. 

:)


3 comments:

  1. Read Harry Potter. Give him a chance.
    Never Twilight. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old Yeller, Where the Red Fern Grows, or if you want a happy ending, then read Shiloh. All great dog books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you read "The Book Thief'?

    ReplyDelete