Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My BFF

I got to spend all week with my best little friend Ben.
I simply adore this child.

Jordan was working the first few days we were in Utah, so I got to spend all
day long with Erin, Ben and Quinn.
We went shopping, to lunch, and ran errands.

Ben had preschool Tuesday morning, then came over after.
He said his shoe came untied, so he had to tie it himself. . . 
Check this out.

I found it pretty cute personally.



Ben makes me feel very loved.

When Jordan and I got there, Ben helped us take our luggage down to our room.
He then sat on the bed and said,
"So, what should we do?"
I loved when people would walk in the room and he would tell
them to quit bugging us.
Or when I would hold Quinn and he would get a sad look and
say, "Brooke, you aren't even playing with me".
(with that said, me and Quinn don't get too much time together.)

Ben is (one of) my best friend(s).


{the only picture Ben allowed me to take all week}


{Quinn's bow fell off her head, she is not wearing a bow tie}


Me heart breaks a little each time I have to leave those Cook kids,
Erin and Matt, you have some adorable children!

Good thing I'll be back in a couple weeks!

3 comments:

  1. We're glad you're coming back so soon!! Benny sure does love you! Thanks for giving him all of your attention when you're here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nieces and nephews are the best! That is hilarious how he tied his shoe...so clever! We are excited for you to come visit us now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling auntie you are~ and those kiddos are just beautiful. I just read through your last few posts, and I am happy to hear you have had a wonderful holiday weekend with your family:) You are a beautiful girl~ inside and out!

    ReplyDelete