Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Muppet Movie

We went and saw the Muppet Movie on Thanksgiving.
I loved it.

I thought is was cute, funny, and really quite clever!
My only regret was not getting popcorn.
I love going to movies, we seem to go to a lot around here.

This weekend I think we are going to see Arthur Christmas. . . . 
I heard it was pretty good. {we'll see}




On a semi-unrelated note,
did any of you watch Fraggle Rock growing up?
Nobody I talk to seem to know what in the world I am talking about when I bring up  
Fraggle Rock.


It is only the coolest show that ever existed.
Plus, the Fraggle's and Muppet's were friends, which validates their coolness.


4 comments:

  1. I totally know fraggle rock!! It was a house hold fab growing up!! I so want to see he muppets!!! Glad it got a good review

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fav not fab. It's fab too though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott and I both watched it growing up! Now Scott has our kids watching it. Haha :) My favorite was Today's Special, I wish I could find it to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Codee! We must have lived in the same homes! Today's Special, that is funny, I need to find that show somewhere too. I'll let you know if I do!

    ReplyDelete