Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Week

I have spent the last week with this cute child.

A girl from church got me in contact with a sweet young mother who was looking for some
extra help, and needing nanny for the week.

I give this mom a lot of credit.
She goes to Stanford, is an "army wife", as well as a mom of a 3 month old.
Very impressive if you ask me!
I was so happy to help her, and this baby could not have been sweeter.

I was also able to walk around Stanford Campus and give myself a tour.
I had heard how pretty the campus was,  so it was fun to finally get to
walk around and see it all.
Luckily this baby loves the stroller and was perfect company for me!

If you haven't seen this campus, I'd recommend taking a walk
yourself if you ever are in my town.
Jordan has been wanting to see it too, so I am sure I will be back.


I had lunch here.
(my #1 food: Chicken Tenders and Fries)
It was very very tasty!










Too bad I didn't enjoy school more,
some people seem to have a really great time there.




And I hope this baby needs me again soon! 
We had a fun week together.

3 comments:

  1. That is so sweet of you to do! I bet that mother felt so relieved to have the help.
    Your pictures of the campus turned out really cool too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that baby is the sweetest! I am so glad you were able to care for it, I am sure the mommy was SO grateful. The pictures from the campus are really great. What a fun little afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke~you take beautiful photos...you are very talented! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!

    ReplyDelete