Tuesday, November 8, 2011


We have some busy months ahead of us.
With Jordan's family is in Georgia, mine in Utah, and us in California,
things are about to get a bit crazy around here.

I have had many people tell me that any vacation we take, or extra money
we make will now be spent in traveling to see our family.
I now see this to be true.
(and on a side note, it is about time someone comes and visits us.)


Due to a very special wedding this December, we will be going to both Utah, and
Georgia this Christmas {time-ish}.
While I am very, very excited, not only for the wedding, 
but that I get another excuse for a trip to Utah, I am trying not to lose my mind
in trying to figure out how we are going to work this all out. . . .
 So if any of you have any suggestions in finding cheaper flights these days, 
have at it, I am all ears!
(I am all ears?  Kinda a lame saying, I wrote it, deleted it, then wrote it again. . . . 
Couldn't think of another way to put it, so excuse the lame-ness please)



But with that said, I love these holiday's we have ahead! 
If you are wanting to turn on your Christmas music, I am all for that!
We have already broke out the Christmas movies in this house. . .
. . . and I think we can do that and not forget about Thanksgiving.
Because I know nobody wants to forget that holiday!

If you have never had a Grandma Parry Thanksgiving,
{which I am sure the majority of you have not}
boy do you miss out!
Though I am sure you feel your Thanksgivings are just as great,
I think mine is the best.


So let's all get in that holiday mood and enjoy this time of year,
shall we?!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you guys to come:) :) :)
    I'm so EXCITED to have my first Thanksgiving at Grandma Parrys:)
    And I agree about the Christmas music me and Blake started listening to it last Saturday!

    Love- Taylor Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11 more days!! Ben was so excited telling everyone that you are coming next week! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete